Hi! I am Anuradha 😃
I am currently a PhD student at ANU, Australia. My area of research is Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
Researcher profile at Google Scholar 🎓
Checkout the latest CV 📄
Contact Details 📱
- Email - personal: email@example.com
- Email - school: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +61 (045) 1993 505
- LinkedIn: anuradhawick
- Twitter: @anuradhawick
- Facebook: anuradha.sanjeewa
Github Stats 📈
I Love Research 🔬
I love doing research that is usually computationally challenging and requires novel thinking. I am an enthusiastic blogger and write about new things I learn as I do my research. Check my blog here!
- Currently: PhD Candidate at ANU, School of Computing, College of Engineering and Computer Science, Australia.
- I obtained my BSc (Hons) in Computer Science and Engineering from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I was able to secure a GPA of 4+ (out of 4.2) along with several other non-academic achievements.
- I was ranked 68th all-island (4th in entire district) in my Advanced Level examination in physical sciences stream.
I am Originally from Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 I Love to Travel 🏝
My hometown is located in Gampaha District a small non-urban town. I was grown eating grass and mud, playing with my brother and neighbouring kids. A simple village life that wasn’t rural and definitely wasn’t urban. Even to date, I am inspired by simple livelihoods that leave plenty of time to free thought and creativity.
Now that my wife and I both are stuyding in Australia, we roam around the continent whenever we have a chance.
My wife and I love to travel and we have our own travel blog. Click the following logo to see 🏝